Through this Document, We wish to make you
- Feel at ease while using our websites.
- Feel confident while sharing information with us.
- Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
- Aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
How do we collect the Information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from zipzapshoppy.com (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our website.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Zipzapshoppy.com does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
How do we use your data?
In providing your personal data you consent to ZipZap Shoppy using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes.
- To create your personal account at zipzapshoppy.com (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To be able to analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from Zipzapshoppy.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our alliance partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by Zipzapshoppy.com.
We share email addresses with agents and Alliance partners. The agents and Alliance partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person,
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you've requested
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.Secure Shopping
Shopping on our website is 100% safe. We use industry standard secure systems to protect your personal and payment information. For your safety, we do not store your complete credit card details or payment information in our systems and this is directly transmitted securely to the bank for payment processing.
Zipzapshoppy.com is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure. For enhanced security Zipzapshoppy.com does not store any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying on any online venue, caution must always be practiced. Following are some guidelines that you should follow to ensure safe and secure online shopping experience.
Safety and Security Tips
Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a valid password, use letters and numbers only and it should be 6-15 characters long. –A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- zipzapshoppy.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Zipzapshoppy.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on Zipzapshoppy.com or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to https://www.zipzapshoppy.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as Zipzapshoppy.com or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to Zipzapshoppy.com for investigation.
- Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by Zipzapshoppy.com. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to Zipzapshoppy.com
- A word of caution is that never disclose any confidential information such as password in any communication with us or with any of our employee. Zipzap Shoppy will never ask for such information over e-mails or phone.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
- A phishing email will normally have a tone of urgency – like "Your account will be temporarily suspended" and therefore please "Login to keep your account active." Please remember Zipzap Shoppy will NEVER send such emails to its customers.
- If you are doubtful about the credibility of the email, please DO NOT click on any link provided in the email. This may trigger malicious codes being installed on your PC. You must report the incident to email@example.com
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Zipzapshoppy.com e-mail, or discover a fake Zipzapshoppy.com website, please report the incident to Zipzapshoppy.com
Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans (A Trojan refers to a program that appears to be safe, but hidden inside, is usually something harmful, probably a virus). These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind
- Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
- Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
- Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly,
- Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails